Marine and Industrial Engines
Marine & Industrial Engines
Complete engines with new Long Block
Overhaul of engines
When we are contracted to build-up an engine we can provide the following options to our clients:
• Complete Engine with a brand new long block;
Other new major components for such an assembly will include oil pump and oil coolers, complete fuel injectors and fresh water pump. Obviously, many other new parts will go into such an assembly and our clients are provided with a full list of all parts & components used.
• Reconditioning (overhaul) of existing operational engine;
If the major running components such as block, crankshaft and camshaft are in good condition it might be viable to re-used them in the overhaul process. Regardless, all these parts will undergo dimensional checks and machining work if required.
Regardless which option you choose, we always include the following in our process:
- Complete engine disassemble right down to the last nut & bolt;
- Washing & cleaning process, in which all carbon,scale, paint and corrosion will be removed;
- Facing of all sealing and gasket areas;
- Comprehensive documentation during the assembling process;
- During the assembly all relevant upgrades will be implemented;
- Special surface treatment (ceramic coating) of all hot-air section on the engine;
- Performance verification on Dynometer;
- Final surface coating & make ready for dispatch.
If you would like to find out more, please contact us.
AmBoss Australia is not an authorised representative for nor has any association with any of the mentioned engine manufacturers.
AmBoss Australia distributes aftermarket parts, OEM numbers specified are for guidance and reference purposes only.
While every care has been exercised in compiling and publishing the data contained in this website, we accept no responsibility for errors or omissions. All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. AmBoss Australia makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site & will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.